Our Services & Frequently Asked Questions:
* Rent guarantee - Have peace of mind that you will receive your rent, even if your tenant fails to pay. Take advantage of our rent insurance scheme.
* Selecting the best tenant - Rest assured that we will carefully select the right tenant for you and obtain full references and carry out a credit check.
* Pets - You don't have to allow pets in your property, but if you do, we request a higher bond to be paid by the tenant.
* Bond - The bond is paid by the tenant and will be held in a government scheme which we will arrange. Once the tenant moves out, we arrange for the bond to be returned, subject to the property being in good order.
* Tenancy agreement - Our assured shorthold tenancy agreement is initially 6 months. The tenant can then renew this or continue on a month by month basis.
* Notice - The tenant is required to give 1 months notice should they want to leave the property. This can be done after 5 month during a 6 month agreement. The landlord is required to give 2 months notice to the tenant.
* Property inspections - We carry regular inspections at the property and report back to you.
* Payment of rent - The rent is due the same date the tenant moves in. You will receive monthly invoices and your rent will be transferred to you into your chosen account.
* Repairs - If you require our tradesmen to carry out repairs, we can either inform you every step of the way, or at the end of each job. Every landlord is different so we tailor contact regarding repairs to each individual landlord. Once the repair is finished, we arrange payment and then deduct it from the following months rent.
* EPC - Your property will require an energy rating of E or above from April 2018 which we can arrange on your behalf.
* Gas Check - Our gas engineer can carry out a safety inspection every 12 months.
* Smoke Alarms - Your property will need smoke alarms fitted on each floor. Carbon monoxide alarms may also be required.
* Inventory - We take a detailed inventory each time a new tenant moves in.
* Rent Increases - You can seek advice from us regarding increasing your rent. Should we feel this be needed, you will be informed.